Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mohammed Hossam @ Microsoft

Great news! My dear friend, Mohammed Hossam, will join Microsoft Live Team in the next May. Mohammed is one of the best techinical professionals I have ever met. You can find that from his blog posts, sessions, initiatives and technical side talks. Mohammed is so effective in his work and his knowledge is always spread among the team. You can feel his innovation, spirit and knowledge when you work with him. He is one of the few guys who is always up-to-date with the new technologies and not always that he tries to use it in real projects if it really fit the needs.

We will miss you Mohammed. We wish you all the best of luck in Microsoft. Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are going to miss you hossam

Bashmohandes said...

Thanks ya basha for your nice words, I will miss you too, and I will miss all my friends